There comes a time in everyone’s life when you want the pancakes but not the hot greasy mess it takes to flip a flapjack. I for one don’t.
I want to share with you a quick and easy recipe that will have your pancake needs fixed fast. All you need is an oven and 25 minutes.
To make them use a 9×9 baking pan. It was the right thickness and I was able to feed a family of four. All you need is a spatula and some pancake syrup and breakfast is done.
I usually add fruit toppings to my pancakes, try strawberries, bananas, blueberries, and even a drizzle of honey will give your pancakes a nice sweet kick.
Recipes that complement this dish:
Oven Baked Pancakes
- I use a 9 X 9 square pan for mine. You can experiment with the size of your choice.
- 2 cups of pancake mix
- 1 1/2 cups of milk I always substitute with milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Grease your pan with the oil of your choice
- Mix pancake mix with milk and pour into pan
- Cook for 15-20 minutes