I have an easy and delectable brownie recipe that is sure to be a family favorite. During the winter months, I find myself making little goodies for my children, and I wanted to share a special treat with you.
The best thing about this brownie recipe is it is so versatile. In this recipe, I am using the hot cocoa mix as a creamy delight, but you can spruce up your brownies using moose or pudding.
The only thing you want to do is add an extra egg and increase the milk ratio. I have used evaporated milk as well, and the flavors come out so rich and creamy.
For an added bonus, add your favorite toppings. I made these brownies during Christmas, I used icing, marshmallows, and Christmas sprinkles.
You can use an array of toppings, from nuts, dried fruits, whipped cream, and caramel or chocolate sauces. Let your imagination run wild.
Posts that complement this dish:
Delectable Easy Brownies
- 1 9x9 baking pan
- 1 box brownie mix
- 4 packages hot cocoa mix, any flavor
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- Grease your baking dish, Follow baking directions on your box for heating temperature.
- For best results use a mixer. In a mixing bowl add your dry ingredients.
- Turn the mixer to low and add your eggs and milk slowly. If you pour it in too fast it will be lumpy,
- After it has been mixed for about a minute pour in your greased pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Check with a toothpick and make sure the middle is cooked. Add your favorite toppings