Oven Baked Macaroni and Cheese
This is a quick and easy oven baked macaroni that is a family favorite. It is very simple to make and I love making this during the holidays.
- 1 box of macaroni cooked
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 can of evaporated milk
- 1 cup of sharp cheddar
- 1 cup of mild cheddar
- 1 cup of mozzarella
- 1 cup of white cheddar
- 2 Tablespoons of salt
- 2 Tablespoons of pepper
- 1 stick of butter
- 3 eggs
- A casserole baking pan
- Grease your casserole pan very well
- In a large bowl mix your macaroni, white cheddar, and sharp cheddar together.
- In another bowl, whisk milk, evaporated milk, salt, pepper, and eggs together.
- In another bowl mix the mozzarella and mild cheese together.
- In your baking dish put a row of macaroni mixture down, layer it with a little shredded cheese mix.
- Take rest of macaroni spread, and spread rest of cheese mixture across the top.
- Take the milk mixture and pour evenly over the macaroni and cheese.
- Let set for at least and hour.
- Bake on 350 for 45 minutes covered, use aluminum foil. Bake uncovered for 15 minutes for cheese to get a nice brown color.
You DO NOT have to have all of these cheeses. It is your preference. I just love the different blend of flavors I get and I love a cheesy macaroni and cheese.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!