Brown Sugar and Mustard Glazed Ham
This is my go to favorite ham recipe. It reminds me of the holidays because my mom ALWAYS made this. Every bite is nostalgic, flavorful, and juicy. All you need is a few household ingredients and you are in business. Heads up: Mustard is used, but i promise you won't even taste it. This is kid tested and mother approved.
- Ham any size its a few ways to prepare a ham
- 1 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup of yellow mustard
- 1 Tablespoon of clove powder
- 1 Tablespoon of liquid smoke
- Raw Ham- cut off excess fat, I slice through in different directions and place in a roasting pan.
- Spiral Ham - take out package and place in roasting pan.
- Half Ham - place face down.
- Mix the brown sugar, mustard, clove powder, and liquid smoke together until it turns into a creamy paste. Pour mixture all ham into every nock and cranny. Follow you hams baking directions. I cook my ham on 350 degrees, raw hams for 4 hours, spiral hams for 2.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!