Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Classic deviled eggs that compliment any meal, appetizer, or have as a snack.
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp sweet relish
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Peel and rinse off boiled eggs
- Slice in half lengthwise and place on platter or dish of your choice.
- Scoop out yellow yolk carefully, and place in a medium size bowl.
- Take a fork and mash the yolk until there are hardly any lumps.
- Add dry ingredients, mayo, yellow mustard, and relish. Stir and scoop a small spoonful into the white part of each egg.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to set.
Sprinkle smoked paprika over your deviled eggs for a beautiful garnishment and extra kick of flavor.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!