Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Roasted Cornish Hens
- 2 Cornish hens
- 1 Carrot cut into pieces
- 1 Onion cut into pieces
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of rosemary
- 2 Tablespoons of Thyme
- 3 Tablespoons of olive oil
- Grease your baking pan.
- Clean and dry your cornish hens.
- Season the cornish hen cavities: 1 Tablespoon of rosemary, 1 Tablespoon of thyme
- Stuff cavity with onions and carrots
- Mix olive oil and herbs together
- Massage on the cornish hens thoroughly.
- Bake on 350 for 1 hour.
I like the add extra carrots and onions to my cornish hens. Its an easy side dish. Just add as many carrots and onions as you like.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!