This is my go to easy scrambled egg recipe. I like to call this my fail proof plan.
- 5 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 slice of butter
- Heat olive oil and butter in your pan on medium heat.
- In a bowl mix your eggs and milk together until nice and creamy
- Add mixture to pan and let cook for 45 seconds before stirring. I use a spatula and fold my eggs into each other. It allows the egg mixture to run into the pan and cook to my liking.
- Cook for 5 minutes on medium
Note: I always use a cast-iron skillet for my eggs, it is something about the flavor a seasoned cast iron skillet gives your food.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!