Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Steak and Veggies with Gluten Free Noodles
I was craving noodles one night and had this on hand. It took less than 45 minutes and was so yummy. The kids loved this recipe so much it is now a family favorite.
- 1 package of beef bite precut up beef or steak of your choice
- 1 stalk of broccoli
- 4 carrots cut
- 1 package of gluten free noodles or noodles of your choice
- oil of your choice
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 pepper
- For the sauce:
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten free flour or regular flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 water
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat your pan on medium high and cook steak.
- Boil noodles until al dente.
- Remove from heat and run under cold water. You want to STOP the cooking process.
- After steak is midway done, add vegetables, noodles, and sauce mixture.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes on low. Check occasionally.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!