This recipe is easy to make and a family breakfast treat. Do you ever just want something flavorful and sweet but different for breakfast?
I had some cream cheese leftover from another recipe and I whipped up an easy sweet little breakfast treat. The cake came out so soft and the cream cheese gave it a rich buttery flavor.
This recipe is flavorful with just the right amount of sweetness, this will be a quick family favorite that you will find yourself going to over and over again.
Add scrambled eggs, and some turkey bacon, don’t forget the side of fruit. This breakfast will be built for champions.
Strawberry Cream Cheese Breakfast Cake
- 2 packages of muffin mix any flavor, I used strawberry
- 2 slices of cream cheese cut up into bite sizes
- 11/2 cup of milk
- Grease a loaf pan
- Mix ingredients on back of muffin mix
- Add cream cheese bites into mixture, push cream cheese into mixture.
- Add milk and stir.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 to 15 minutes and you can go ahead and serve.