Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Wok Chicken and Vegetables
This was my first time using a wok and I won't lie, I love it. This dish came out better than I expected and my youngest went back for seconds.
- 3 chicken breast
- 1 onion diced
- 2 bell pepper diced multicolored optional
- 5 carrots diced
- 1 stalk fresh broccoli cut your liking
- For the sauce:
- 1 Tablespoon Oyster or Fish Sauce ( i used Oyster Sauce
- 1/3 cup of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of chicken broth
- 1 Tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Cut and cook your chicken breast as normal. I did not season mine because of the sauce I was making.
- Add bell pepper, onion, and broccoli to pan. Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the carrots and let cook for another 5- 7 minutes. I cook my carrots last because I didn't want them to lose the crunch.
- As the food was cooking, I mixed all the sauce ingredients together and poured over my chicken and vegetables. I turned to simmer for 10 minutes.
Simmer and let the flavors develop. This tastes so amazing. Enjoy!!!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!