Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
This is a fail-proof oh-so-good dip recipe that is great for Super Bowl parties, appetizers, special events, and even as favorite comfort food. The best part… it only takes three ingredients.
I was first introduced to this recipe during a family Christmas Party in college. It was the most delicious dip I have ever had. After the first bite, I got the recipe and always ensured to have it during an event.
All you need is about 20 minutes and 3 ingredients. You would think that with only 3 ingredients, a masterpiece can’t be made, but boy are you wrong.
Get your favorite breakfast sausage, I use Neese’s because I like the spicy and robust flavor. Be mindful that if you get maple syrup flavor sausage, it will come out sweet. I get mild to hot Rotel tomatoes and chiles, but you can use the original.
You can experiment with this recipe. I have tried it all; I have even used ground beef, ground turkey, and chorizo; there is no right or wrong way.
Make sure to bring tortillas. I hope you enjoy it.
Posts that complement this recipe:
Sausage and Cream Cheese Dip
- 1 large skillet
- 1 lb neese's country sausage/ jimmy dean
- 1 10 oz can Rotel diced tomatoes and chiles, undrained
- 2 packages cream cheese for extra creaminess
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook your sausage and crumble, Cook until done and drain.
- Add Rotel and cream cheese and stir until cheese has melted.
- Serve warm with tortillas. Enjoy!!!